ІІ. What information Projector collects from you
Per the Policy the following types of information are subject to collection, storage, and use:
1. Information concerning your use of our Site.
When you visit our Site, we may track, collect and summarize information, indicating, inter alia, which pages of our Site you have visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks you visited.
We also collect information from the URLs from which you link to our Site. The collection of such information may include the registration of the IP address (also, the Internet service provider of the user and the geographical location of the point of connection), the operating system and browser software used by each user of the Site.
We also collect information about the device you use to access or use our Site, such as the type of device you use (for example, mobile, PC, etc.); type of network connection (for example, Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc.); operating system and version (for example, iOS, Android or Windows); language settings on your mobile device mobile operator, etc.
We also use (or may use) cookies or similar tracking technologies when you visit our Site. Cookies usually do not contain any personally identifiable information. However, the personal information we hold about you may be related to information stored and received from cookies.
2. Personally Identifiable Information, provided directly by you or third parties
Some of our Site's functionality can be used without revealing any Personally Identifiable Information, though for features or Services related to the Content Offerings, Personally Identifiable Information is required.
To access certain features and benefits on our Site (collectively, "services"), you may need to submit, or we may collect, "Personally Identifiable Information" (i.e., information that can be used to identify you)(may also be referred to as "personal data" or "personal information").
Personally Identifiable Information can include information such as your name, email address, phone number, IP address, and device identifier, among other things. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information you submit to Projector. Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Site, the information you receive when using the Site, and our ability to contact you. For example, your email address should be kept current because that is one of the primary manners in which we communicate with you.
We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register for an account, update or change information for your account, purchase products or Services, complete a survey, sign-up for email updates, participate in our public forums, send us email messages, and/or participate in Content Offerings or other Services on our Site.
We may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific Content Offering and/or Services you select, send you updates about Content Offerings or other Projector' events, and send you email messages about Site maintenance or updates.
Personal Identifiable Information, in particular, but not exclusively, may be collected from the following sources:
· Account Registration. If you register for an account on our Site, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as, for example, your name, profile picture, phone number, email address, etc.
· Updates. Projector may offer you the ability to receive updates either via email or by posting on portions of the Site only accessible to registered users. In order to subscribe to these Services, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name and email address.
· Participation in Content Offerings. Projector offers users the opportunity to participate in different Content Offerings on or through the Site. If you desire to participate in a Content Offering, you will be asked to provide us with certain information necessary to conduct such a Content Offering. This information may include, among other things, your name and email address.
If you participate in a Content Offering, we may collect from you certain student-generated content, such as assignments you submit to instructors, peer-graded assignments, and peer grading student feedback. We also collect course data, such as student responses to quizzes, exams, and surveys. You should not include any Personally Identifiable Information or other information of a personal or sensitive nature, whether relating to you or another person, on assignments, exams, or surveys, except for information required to participate or submit such assignments, exams, or surveys.
· Identity Verification. Projector may offer you the ability to verify your identity for select Services. In order to enroll for these Services, you may be required to provide us or our third-party identity verification vendor with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, phone number, email etc.
· Communications with Projector. We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
· Third Party Sites. We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you access or log-in to a third party site, e.g., Facebook, from our Sites. This may include the text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available from the third party site.
· Surveys. We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you provide information in response to a survey operated by us or a Content Provider.
· Partner sites. Partner sites providing Content Offering related tools and services to Projector users may collect nonfinancial individual level user data regarding the individual's use of that partner site while the partner sites provide those services to Projector. The partner sites may share that data with Projector to improve Projector's Services, the partner site's services, and the individual's educational experience. This data includes information such as the amount of time spent on the partner site and pages viewed.
· Third Party Credit Card Processing. Projector provides you with the ability to pay for Content Offerings and other Services using a credit card through a third-party payment processing service provider. Please note that our service provider – not Projector – collects and processes your credit card information.
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all Personal Identifiable Information you provide to Projector.
Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Site and our ability to contact you. You are obliged to update your Personal Identifiable Information in the event of its change; in particular, make timely changes to the email address, because this is one of the main ways to communicate with you.
Before disclosing to us the Personal Identifiable Information of a third party, you must obtain the consent of that person to both disclose and process this information per the terms of this Policy.